- Beverly Borcoran (Bennion Crafts, Kaysville)
- Debbie Durtschi (Bennion Crafts, Kaysville)
- Noall Child (Bennion Crafts, Ogden)
- Mindee Welchman (Bennion Crafts, Ogden)
- Candace Layton (Brooks Fabrics)
- Lisa Stephens (Brooks Fabrics)
- Marie Ferre (Cotton Shop, Murray)
- Karen Pierce (Cotton Shop, Murray)
- Norene Petersen (Cotton Shop, Provo)
- Julie Shelley (Cotton Shop, Provo)
- Melynda VanOtten (Cotton Shop, Sandy)
- Marie Sue Wong (Cotton Shop, Sandy)
- Rana Williams (Floyd & Lizzie’s)
- Kathleen Vander Linden (Floyd & Lizzie’s)
- Karen Reese (Gracie Lou’s Quilt Shoppe)
- Ginny Taylor (Gracie Lou’s Quilt Shoppe)
- Kelli Peterson (Heartfelt Hobby & Craft)
- Joanne N. Hansen (Heartfelt Hobby & Craft)
- Kathy Anderson (Morganson Frames & Sew Forth)
- Sherry Nielson (Morganson Frames & Sew Forth)
- Sarah Capps (Sew N Save)
- Nicki Krebs (Sew N Save)
- Tiffany Bairn (The Sewing Basket)
- Sharon Hopkins (The Sewing Basket)
Congratulations to the above winners!
You can pick up your $50 gift certificate from the store specified.
Thank you to all those who participated in our Summer Buzz. We can’t wait to see you during our fall shop hop.
Here’s some of the Frequently Asked Questions for our upcoming Summer Buzz…
- Do I need to purchase a passport?
Nope. We don’t have passports for our Summer Buzz. Our BIG event in the fall has a free passport. However, this one doesn’t… this makes it easier for you to visit us at your leisure.
- What stores participate in the Beehive Shop Hop?
You can find the list of participating stores and a map on our website.
- What are the hours for the Summer Buzz 2017?
Hours vary from store to store. Each store is usually open for their regular business hours. If you want to verify the hours, you can contact each store individually.
- Will there be prizes? And how do I win??
Each store will draw for two winners. The winners will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to that store. You must enter at each store to be eligible for the drawing from that particular store. One entry per person per store, please.
- What else happens during the Summer Buzz?
Every store is different. Some stores dress up. Some play games. Some even have specials or sales. Every store will have a themed project with a free pattern. Some may even have kits for their projects available. You’ll want to visit each store to see how they are participating and to collect your free pattern. (One per customer, please)
If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know. 🙂
Come join us for a dash of Summer fun!